Friday, March 4, 2011

Sample for Mom's ladies

My mom is my biggest fan and loves to occasionally exploit my perceived talents.  Most recently she's asked me to come teach her ladies some basic card making skills.  As we will have limited time and the ladies are beginners I wanted to keep the card very simple to assemble.  I'll have all the pieces cut and supplies packaged for each card.  I'll also color in the digital stamp and punch it out in advance. 

This is the sample card:
The cardstocks are from the DCWV Latte stacks.  The "hello" stamp is one I picked up at a dollar spot somewhere inked with a Studio G $1 ink.  The center image is a digital stamp freebie from Limited Runs Stamps.  A huge thank you to them for the free image!  I used Prismacolor pencils and OMS to color the image.  I popped the image up on some foam squares for a little extra dimension, but the camera hides that it seems. 

1 comment:

  1. Fab Sample Card for the beginners to play with, take pictures when they are all done and great color combo :)
    Thanks for joining in Limited Runs Challenge
    hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete