Thursday, March 31, 2011

An A-musing birthday

It has been a few days since I shared a card with y'all.  I've been struggling to get past the learning curve new stamps, ink and paper threw at me.  The move from mostly digital to physical stamps is a big one for me.  I'm finally starting to love what I'm creating though :)  This card will be added to the stash of bingo cards for Mom.  "Special Bingo" is coming soon so I need to get a few more cards made up.  I don't want any hurt feelings over bingo!






Supplies are all A Muse|Studio except the card base itself which is just heavy white cardstock.  Inks are Grass and Blackberry.  The scrap of green cardstock is Sage.  The ribbon is Lime stitched grosgrain.  Stamps are from A Very Merry Un-Birthday, Birthday Greetings and Polka Dot Patterns.  I colored the cake stamp with Copics Y17 and YG23.  The glitter is A Muse Diamond and it is so fabulous!  Very very fine and oh so sparkly.  

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments: