Sunday, March 27, 2011

Just a little chatter

I've been woefully uncreative the past few days.  My cousin's wedding consumed a lot of my time, energy and mental power.  What a whirlwind weekend!  They are married, happy and on their way to a hot tub in the mountains so all is right with the world now.  I did make some super cute pew reservation cards but didn't have time to stage photos.  Hopefully someone got a shot or two of them.

I do have a few pieces of news to share with you all though!  On April first my webstore goes live.  I am so excited to see how it all looks and works.  Even us consultants haven't seen the webstores yet.  Crazy huh?  Also, Samantha, a fellow consultant, has organized a blog hop for A Muse|Studio.  I'll be playing along and sharing some of what I'm making with my starter kit.  I think there may even be a little blog candy involved!  We'll be hopping on April 2nd.  You'll want to hop through all the lovely blogs playing along!

If you'd like to see all the goodies a|s has to offer...2011 A Muse|Studio Inspiration Guide   Also, if you'd like to order an Inspiration Guide and Catalog for your very own, the cost is $10 (shipping would be $4.95 for Priority Mail if you need it shipped).

No comments:

Post a Comment