Monday, March 28, 2011

It came! It came! It came!!!!!!!

I'm so excited!  My A Muse|Studio starter kit was tucked lovingly on my porch by UPS this afternoon.  What a wonderful thing to come home to!  I barely acknowledged the bouncing pups or a certain someone's hello in my rush to get the tape ripped open.  It was like Christmas and my birthday all rolled in to one, well except I paid for the goodies LOL! 

You have to see what joy was hiding inside that ordinary brown box (a corn cobbette box to be exact...kudos to A Muse for recycling and reusing!)

 I can't stop staring at all the lucious ink colors...SIXTEEN of them!  And the fresh clean rubber, the darling ribbon and that glitter.  Oh the glitter!  Even the scary, intimidating copics are right there for me to touch, and smell, and try to feel brave enough to use. 
 The paper feels so nice in my hands.  Those polka dots are so much cuter in person with the slight irregularities in each.  I've got card possibilities just swirling around in my head.  See that swatch ring?  Those are *just* the solid colors available!  There is also polka dots, gingham, damask and shimmer.  Just a few more days and I'll be placing an order for some of the cardstocks not included in the starter kit.  I have paper lust, that's for sure. 

Don't forget, we are having a blog hop on April 2nd.  I'm still trying to decide exactly what to include in my blog candy but I know there will be something fun! 

3 comments:

  1. Petunia...cuuuute polka dots at that! If you click the picture of the swatch ring and make it big you can see the polka dots better. When I have decent light again I'll fan all of my papers out and take a picture of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete