Sunday, March 6, 2011

Busy Sunday!

With my only day off this weekend I thought I should get a few cards made.  My stash of ready to go cards was gone!  All of these were colored with my prismas and OMS.  The cardstock is all just random things that I've managed to collect along the way.  Nothing fancy, just run of the mill craft store stuff.

First up is a rather puny looking bear on a get well card.  The image is a digital stamp from Sewmany Cards.  I want to bring him some soup and hot tea! 


Next is a simple birthday card for a dear friend and soon to be sister-in-law.  This image came from AiFactory.  Very simple and fun to color!   These two cards were my first attempt at cutting out an image after coloring.  You'd think that would be simple!  Maybe if I wasn't using some 3rd grade safety scissors LOL!  My foam squares got a heck of a work out today too.  I wish my camera showed that better or I had better skills with my camera. 


And for the third and final card of the day a rainy day thinking of you card.  I saved, in my opinion, the best for last.  This card just makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.  The image is from My Grafico.  She was a joy to color and came out so nice. 


The only down side to the day is that every time I turned around from my crafting table I was met with this look.  I think Buttons felt a little neglected, even though that blanket is on top of his favorite human's legs.  Spoiled muttly!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you enjoyed my creations!

1 comment:

  1. I think Buttons photo needs to be on some of those cards. They are very cute! I'm so glad you are blogging these.

    ~Tana

    ReplyDelete