Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hoppy Easter

Man, I've been blog-lazy lately!  I managed a fun little card to share with y'all today, though.  I've had the idea rattling around in my brain since work got Easter basket grass in stock.  Today I remembered some cute little bunny digi stamps I'd saved a while back.  Looking at this card makes me want to nibble the ears off of a chocolate bunny.  Now that I've photographed it and see it on the big screen, it might need a sparkly, pastel Easter egg for that center bunny to point towards.  Hmmm...what do you think?






Isn't it cute?  I sponged lichen ink on the bottom half of the card. That basket grass did not want to stick with a strip of tape runner glue so I used my Tombow Mono Multi and let it dry to the tacky stage.  That worked!  I made a huge mess with little scraps of that grass and gluey fingers.  It was worth it in the end though :) 

Supplies:
Paper-Amuse bermuda polka dot

Ribbon-Amuse bubblegum satin
Inks-Amuse lichen and ocean
Sentiment-Amuse Essential Sentiments
Copic marker E33 sand
Bunnies-SgtStamper
Cheap dollar store basket grass
Glitter-Stickles in crystal

3 comments:

  1. Super Cute! What a great way to use the easter grass, LOL! I like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling way to use the bunnies! I love the Easter grass and that polka dotted paper!! Great idea to add an Easter Egg too! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my my~!!! this is sooo cute! HOw creative of you to use the easter grass!

    ReplyDelete