Monday, April 4, 2011

Blog Candy Winner!

After discarding my first three random numbers because they were fellow consultants, lucky number 30 came up!  Congratulations Suzi!  Email me your mailing address and I'll get your goodies out to you.  Thank you to everyone for playing through our blog hop.  I know I enjoyed seeing what everyone was creating!  We've got another in the works for next month so stay tuned!

As always, if you would like more information about A Muse, would like to host a workshop (local only please!) or to place an order, my email is always open as is my webstore

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, thought I posted here last week.....

    Got my yummy, yummy, YUMMY ribbon on Saturday. It's even better in person!!! Did I mention it was YUMMY??? Thank you soooooo much!!!!

    ReplyDelete